As summer fades, the yard work and backyard barbecues fade with it. Now is the perfect time to start thinking about adding some color and shine to your old floors. When you head inside for the cooler months and yard games turn to board games, we want you to feel the best about your space and your flooring. Whether it’s a new coating on the old basement floors, or you want your game room to look like a showroom, we’re the best Concrete Contractors In CT to brighten your space.
You no longer have to settle for plain, gray concrete. We have dozens of options for concrete flooring using cutting-edge materials and technology that can give any space a photo finish. We always strive to give you the best service and the customized look you want.
If you like the look of wood plank and the durability of concrete, we can provide that. Like tile, but don’t like cleaning and replacing grout? We can make that happen too! Everything from a rustic stone looks to brightly colored epoxy, we’ve perfected it. As trusted Concrete Contractors In CT who specialize in custom solutions for residential and commercial customers alike, we can transform any space into a masterpiece.
Let’s discuss a few of our solutions:
- Polymer cement overlays can be made to look like almost anything, and it’s also a much more cost-effective option than replacing existing concrete. If you want the look of stone texture, wood plank, brick, tile, or have another design in mind, this is a great direction to go in! And when summer rolls back around, this is a perfect option for durable pool decks that stay cooler to the touch than traditional concrete.
- Epoxy floors are highly durable and resistant to stains, impacts, slips, and chemicals Custom colors are available, as well as a variety of textures and patterns.
- Acid-staining concrete floors add a luxurious, glazed stone look; it can also be made to look like marble without the price of marble!
- Topical dyes provide the broadest range of color options and are a great way to cover imperfections on minimally damaged floors.
- Concrete polishing is a sustainable way to add shine and durability to your floors without the use of coatings. And there’s no downtime. You can use the floors right away!
If it’s a repair you need instead of a revamp, we’re the best Concrete Contractors In CT for that too! Left unattended, cracked or broken concrete can become more costly over time, and create larger problems. We’ll take a full assessment of your space and help you decide what solution is best for you so your floors last long term.